Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Google AppEngine Python SDK-
The Python language version of the Google App Engine SDK enables developers to build Python web applications that can be hosted on Google's App Engine platform, on the same scalable infrastructure that power Google's own applications. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
Google AppEngine SDK configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/google_appengine
Preconfigured cgi, webapp and django appengine application templates:
- Template-Django is preconfigured for NoSQL.
- Includes Python imaging library (PIL) for appengine Image API.
- Includes welcome page with useful information and link to offline documentation.
Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with useful information, references, and link to offline documentation (convenience).
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
Includes Webmin Postfix module.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH: username root