Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Rapid Business Application Framework
AppFlower is a rapid application builder framework that provides a visual designer studio for building web applications without prior knowledge of programming, using drag and drop and no coding. Create web applications in minutes and say goodbye to expensive custom development.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- AppFlower configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/appflower
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- AppFlower: username admin