Tue, 2008/10/28 - 18:05
Release focus: initial release
- drupal6 includes a built-in update status module.
- when enabled could produce confusing/annoying version notifications.
- this is due to drupal6 being installed and updated via the apt package manager, instead of manually from the upstream tarball.
- it is recommended to subscribe to drupal security announcements (email and rss are provided).
- this release includes all updates included in the 2008.10.17-hardy-x86 releases, such as the new configuration console, and web management interface.
Default credentials (service, username, password)
|console, webmin, ssh||root||<blank>|
Major component versions