Sat, 2009/02/28 - 19:17
Release focus: security, usability, bugfixes and updates
- added SSL support
- added Python and Perl support for apache2 and mysql, so the P in our LAMP stack appliance now stands for Perl and Python in addition to PHP.
- mysql-related improvements
- include PhpMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- set empty mysql root password in live/demo mode (for convenience)
- updated apache2 "it works" page to provide more useful info/links
- added webmin PHP configuration module and increased default PHP limits (convenience)
Major component versions
Note: please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.