Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Documentation Wiki Platform
DokuWiki is wiki software aimed at small companies documentation needs. It works on plain text files and thus needs no database. It has a simple but powerful syntax (similar to the one used by MediaWiki) which makes sure the data files remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Dokuwiki configurations:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Created admin user and group.
- Granted authenticated users with upload privileges.
- Fixed permissions for Configuration Manager plugin.
- Clean URLs out of the box.
- Suppress annoying new version messages (irrelevant due to package being managed by APT).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Dokuwiki: username admin