Benjamin Busche's picture

I can't use tklbam-backup after associating with new API Key through tklbam-init --force, it gives me the following error:

root@prestashop ~# tklbam-backup
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/tklbam-backup", line 266, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/tklbam-backup", line 233, in main
    get_server_id())
  File "/usr/lib/tklbam/hub.py", line 226, in new_backup_record
    response = self._api('POST', 'record/create/', attrs)
  File "/usr/lib/tklbam/hub.py", line 183, in _api
    return API.request(method, self.API_URL + uri, attrs, headers)
  File "/usr/lib/tklbam/hub.py", line 127, in request
    raise Error(c.response_code, name, description)
hub.Error: (400, 'BackupRecord.ServerIDNotFound', 'Server ID does not exist: <removed-this-incase-its-important>')

Basicly what i wanted to do is backup one of my running instance to someone else's hub backup store.

used tklbam-init --force to feed the other Persons API Key (no error shown)

possible that there is something in tklbam-init that is broken? it seems it doesn't set the proper target URL for the s3 backup.

Help would be much appreciated! thank you!!

Forum: 
Tags: 
Liraz Siri's picture

The Hub shouldn't prevent you from backing up your instance just because it can't find the server ID. I'll ask Alon to take a look at this. In the meantime, you can just delete the server id on your server:
rm -f /var/lib/hubclient/server.conf
Benjamin Busche's picture

one thing i was able to do was associating my HUB API ID with the other one's server and did a tklbam-restore on it. that worked! after that i set the API ID back to the new Hub Account and also Backup works now.

so to sum it up; restore from other hub api = yes, back to other hub api = no (haven't tried deleting that server.conf yet)

thanks for your reply! much appreciated!

Add new comment