Michael Stuart's picture

THE TURNKEY HUB SERVICE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WITH AWS EC2 SERVERS.

AND OFTEN GIVES THIS MESSGAGE BELOW

Oops! Something unexpected happened

The error has been logged, and we will look into what caused it as soon as possible, and issue a fix.

In the meantime, please try again.

If you repeatedly receive this error, please consider contacting us, and we will try help you work around the issue until it has been fixed.

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

Yes it appears that there is a serious issue... I am having the same problem... I will try to contact the devs.

Out of interest did this occur before or during your other issues or after? My suspicion is that something has gone SERIOUSLY wrong and perhaps the issues you were experiencing are related?!

Jeremy Davis's picture

Alon has fixed it! :)

Peter Martin's picture

Been using Turnkey Drupal for a few weeks.  Attempting to migrate to production server and have loaded backup, but cannot LOGIN TO HUB to re-assign the AWS backup schedule to the new server box.

I can login to AWS, I have KEY but cant login to TK HUB, as password will not reset on my email.  \

please help

UPDATE Alon Fixed me up.  Another "bonehead" mistake, Initially logged in the hub via my Social Network credentials.  Cant change that passord using the login TK link!

...Now I know I chose Turnkey. ;)

Add new comment