Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Professional Publishing Platform
Movable Type is a content publishing system developed by Six Apart, which includes support for multiple weblogs, landing pages, categories and sub-categories, tags, and an integrated file manager. Movable Type optionally supports LDAP for user and group management and automatic blog provisioning.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
Movable Type configurations:
- Installed open source edition from package management. See /var/www/movabletype
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root