Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
All your photos in one spot
OpenPhoto helps put all your photos in one spot. Wherever you decide. Amazon S3, DropBox or in your garage. Liberate your photos and take back control because our photos are the most valuable digital files we have and we don't want them scattered across numerous sites on the web.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- OpenPhoto configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/openphoto
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- OpenPhoto: default username email@example.com