Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
OSQA is the free, open source Q&A system you've been waiting for. With OSQA your site is more than just an FAQ page, it is a full-featured Q&A community. Users earn points and badges for useful participation, and everyone in the community wins.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- OSQA configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/osqa
- Includes hourly cron job to trigger email alerts (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root