Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Enterprise Resource Planning
PhreeBooks (formerly PhreeDom) is a modular ERP web application for small businesses that can track inventory, accounting, contracts, check writing, bank account reconciliation, and more. The objective is to provide the small-business community with a free multi-language end-to -end enterprise management tool.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- PhreeBooks configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/phreebooks
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- PhreeBooks: username admin