Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Social publishing CMS
Pligg is an open source CMS (Content Management System) that provides social publishing software that encourages visitors to register on your website so that they can submit content and connect with other users. Create websites where stories are created and voted on by members, not website editors.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Pligg configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/pligg
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- Pligg: username admin