Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Sahana Eden is an Emergency Development ENvironment platform for rapid deployment of humanitarian response management. Its rich feature set can be rapidly customized to adapt to existing processes and integrate with existing systems to provide effective solutions for critical humanitarian needs management either prior to or during a crisis.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
Sahana Eden configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/sahana-eden
- Serve web2py applications with WSGI on Apache.
- Force admin console to be served via SSL.
- SSL support out of the box
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root
Web2Py: username admin
- Sahana Eden: first registered user will become the administrative user account