Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Business & Social CRM software
SugarCRM is an affordable and easy to use customer relationship management (CRM) platform, designed to help your business communicate with prospects, share sales information, close deals and keep customers happy. Thousands of successful companies use Sugar everyday to manage sales, marketing and support.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- SugarCRM configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/sugarcrm
- Includes cronjob to trigger SugarCRM cron tasks.
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- SugarCRM: username admin