Fri, 2009/10/23 - 16:35
- Upgraded base distribution to Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS.
- Added shell-in-a-box to provide web shell access (listening on port 12320 - uses SSL).
- Added inithooks to execute firstboot/everyboot scripts, for example
regenerating cryptographic keys on live boot:
- SSH keys.
- Default SSL certificate (used by Webmin, Apache, Lighttpd).
- Upgraded Webmin to 1.490 and default theme.
- Disabled Webmin scheduled updates (managed by APT)
- New versions of confconsole and di-live include many improvements and bugfixes (see their respective release notes for details).
- Implemented APT pinning downgrade workaround (LP#315175).
- Added a few generically useful packages (unzip: LP#356099, ethtool).
- Added IPv6 configuration to /etc/hosts.