Thu, 2012/08/30 - 09:24
- Initial public release of TurnKey CouchDB.
- Set CouchDB admin password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- Includes Nginx pre-configured to proxy to CouchDB, with SSL support out of the box (performance, security).
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with links to useful references, served by CouchDB, built with CouchApp: /opt/tklwebcp
- Includes CouchApp, CouchDB Python bindings and iPython (convenience).
Major component versions
|couchapp||1.0.1 (upstream pip)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.