Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Upgraded Django and pinned to update directly from Debian (security).
- Added Turnkey web control panel (replaces welcome page). Also provides example Django application using template and static media urls.
- Added postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery). Also added webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- di-live (installer) MySQL component:
- Added support for complex passwords (LP#416515)
- Added CLI options (user/pass/query/chroot)
- Bugfix: Removed build systems hostname from mysql user table.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.