Thu, 2012/08/30 - 10:24
- Initial public release of TurnKey LimeSurvey, based on TKLPatch submitted by Rik Goldman and his students.
- Set LimeSurvey admin email and password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- MySQL related:
- Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
- Includes PhpMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes php-xcache PHP opcode cacher / optimizer (performance).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Major component versions
|limesurvey||1.9.2 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.