Fri, 2009/10/23 - 16:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey MovableType.
- Includes Turnkey web control panel (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box.
- MovableType configurations:
- Pinned MovableType and related to update directly from Debian (security)
- Includes support for backup/restore (tar/zip).
- Includes movable-plugin-core:
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from MovableType (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- PHPMyAdmin related:
- Includes PHPMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Includes pmadb (linked tables) advanced features.
- Pinned PHPMyAdmin to update directly from Debian (security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.