Thu, 2012/08/30 - 10:24
- Initial public release of TurnKey Node.js
- Node.js installed from latest upstream tarball (includes NPM, with npm-completion out-of-the-box).
- Includes custom nodejs initscript for running node app as daemon.
- Includes nginx pre-configured to proxy to nodejs daemon, with SSL support out of the box (performance, security).
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with links to useful references, built on expressjs with jade templating: /opt/tklweb-cp
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email. Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Major component versions
|nodejs||0.6.18 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.