Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey Roundup Issue Tracking.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Roundup configurations:
- Uses webserver to serve roundup (instead of roundup-server).
- Disabled registration confirmation via email (requires mail server).
- Includes Xapian full text indexer (recommended for large issue DB).
- Includes documentation.
- Includes full timezone support.
- Pinned Roundup and related to update directly from Debian (security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from Roundup (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.