Thu, 2012/08/30 - 10:25
- Initial public release of TurnKey Sahana Eden, based on TKLPatch submitted by Rik Goldman and his students.
- Set web2py admin console password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- Apache related:
- Configured to use WSGI to serve Sahana Eden (performance).
- Force admin console to be served via SSL (security).
- MySQL related:
- Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
- Includes Webmin MySQL module for convenience.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Major component versions
|flavour-eden||revision 53b08b4 (upstream archive)|
|tweepy||1.4 (upstream archive)|
|web2py||1.99.7 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.