Thu, 2013/06/06 - 16:59
- Upgraded to latest version of Plone.
- Upstream source component versions: plone 4.2.4 (r3)
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
Thu, 2012/08/30 - 10:25
- Initial public release of TurnKey Plone, based on TKLPatch submitted by Adrian Moya
- Plone configured as ZeoCluster (better load balancing options, ability to run scripts against live/development site, better debugging, reserve client for administrative access, etc...)
- Configured Plone/Zeo services to bind to localhost, with Apache rewriting URLS and proxying to the ZeoCluster.
- Custom script to add Plone sites as Apache VirtualHosts (convenience).
- Includes SSL support out of the box.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Major component versions
|plone||4.1.4 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.