Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Customer Relationship Management
vTiger is a open source Customer Relationship Management application with comparable functionality to SugarCRM and Salesforce.com, but with more free features. It includes phone and e-mail integration, analysis and reporting, customer support with self-service portal, and marketing & sales automation for campaigns, lead generation, billing and inventory management.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Vtiger configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/vtigercrm
- Deny access to Installation/migration interfaces by default (security).
- Accept any hostname as the site URL.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port
12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- vTiger: username admin