Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
Google AppEngine Go SDK-
Cloud application development
The Go language version of the Google App Engine SDK enables developers to build Go web applications that can be hosted on Google's App Engine platform, on the same scalable infrastructure that power Google's own applications. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
Google AppEngine SDK configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/google_appengine
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with useful information, references, and link to offline documentation (convenience).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Includes Webmin Postfix module.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH: username root