A new version of our Bitcoin side-project BitKey is finally finally out after I found the time to give it some love. Specially designed to make Jason Bourne happy.
BitKey is a self-contained Live CD/USB key with everything you need to perform highly secure air-gapped Bitcoin transactions. Offline cold storage made (slightly more) practical.
Get the new version while it's hot at https://bitkey.io/
Changes in 14.1:
- Refreshed component versions and base OS to Debian Jessie, thanks to Yannick Heneault.
- Fixed Electrum issues.
- New Bitcoin apps: warpwallet, coinbin & libbitcoin-explorer (bx)
- Added background color labels to boot modes
- New packages: secure-delete, dosfstools (mkfs.vfat)
- Desktop UX: Saner cut and paste, improved keybindings
- Manually verified & signed integrity of upstream components
- Improved documentation