mcclellan george's picture

Please also suggest me how I can integrate that live chat solution on my website

Forum: 
Liraz Siri's picture

What step in the development process did you trouble with? We might be able to use your feedback to clarify the documentation or improve the development process.

Bella Alder's picture

Live chat is effective way to interect with online buyers, using eAssistance Pro live chat software see live monitoring and chat with potential buyers properties. Read more

live chat's picture

Hi, try this : live chat manufacturer, they have few different pack about support. And free one. Also support live webcam chat spec

PeterPaulMary's picture

Hi friend,

You can try this chat software 

They have special offer this month for live chat  

My friends use this video chat script for many year, and user are enjoy it, they did a very good support and service. 

Zoey Richardson's picture

I would like to recommend Inside. I accidentally came across inside, and after looking through their site http://www.inside.tm/, it morphs a business website into a virtual storefront so business personnel can see and help their site visitors in real-time using chat. 

Linda Pace's picture

You can add live chat to facilitate your customer. Live chat software is easy, fast and cost effective mode of customer support and communication. Zopim is nice for live chat. For the customer support outsourcing service, Galore Technology is my first choice. http://www.galoretech.com/customer-chat-support-outsourcing.php

Elise's picture

My clients have been more than happy with http://www.chat4support.com/. It is easy to use, and offers auto/proactive chat invitation, website visitor tracking, support ticket system, etc. It would be perfect for real estate.

denis's picture

I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the "mess" of text in there.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Hope that help

paulchat's picture

Guys, for your next webinar I would recommend Chatwing, it is free for unlimited usage, you can export your webinar chat history for viewing later, even create a pdf, excel or text files with chatwing.

Chatwing has many features , customize every aspect, embed into any web page, social login options, moderator controls, ban users.

Yours' Truly

PaulChat

paul@chatwing.com

deepak's picture

Hi

My company is using livesquare live chat support for lead generation and customer support.

These guys provided us with live chat software and 24/7 chat staff at a good price.Support is also pretty good and responsive.definitely worth a try.Their website link here

THanks

Theregied's picture

I want to know what is your suggestion about the real estate work? I am very fond of real estate business. Thanks for sharing,

sanjay's picture

Hi, Live chat is a great tool in todays world to comminicate as it is cost effective, easy to use we are offering such services for more details visit at http://www.developmentlogics.com/solutions/live-chat-support-agent-servi...

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay

joice33's picture

Hey mate for live chat support chatwing is the best option. I am using this chatwing service for more than 2 years randomly. All of users love it too much. So I recommended you to set up chatwing chat room onto your real estate website. Chatwing is totally free no yearly/monthly charges available. So you'll get a free service all year round.

Thank You!

live2support's picture

You can try out live2support live chat software for your real estate website and can monitor your site’s visitors and instantly help them & increase the satisfaction level of the customer. Before sometimes ago I was also looking for live chat software for my website and after reading a lot of reviews and features, I tried live2support and now I am happy with their software as well as their customer support too because every time they helped me, if I had any query.

Manoj Leee's picture

Hey Mate,

As we know real estate is a huge industry and customers reach via different locations on your site for online support, this requires you to havelive chat software.

I will personally refer you REVEChat software for live customer support. It helps in making customer engaged and satisfied. I am using free live chat for my website.