Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
Web Stack (MySQL)
LAMP stack is a popular open source web platform commonly used to run dynamic web sites and servers. It includes Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python/Perl and is considered by many the platform of choice for development and deployment of high performance web applications which require a solid and reliable foundation.
Run from browser:
LAMP stack includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHP, Python and Perl support for Apache2 and MySQL.
- PHP development helpers
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
A separate LAPP stack appliance features PostgreSQL instead of MySQL.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://184.108.40.2069/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://220.127.116.119/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for database administration:
Login as MySQL username root at
- https://18.104.22.1689:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool:
$ mysql --user root --password Enter password: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 22.214.171.1249 with a valid IP or hostname.