Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
Share files, music, calendar
ownCloud helps store your files, folders, contacts, photo galleries, calendars and more on a server of your choosing. Access that folder from your mobile device, your desktop, or a web browser. Access your data wherever you are, when you need it.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- ownCloud Community Edition:
- Installed from ownCloud debian repository to /var/www/owncloud
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for owncloud:
Login as username admin
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://18.104.22.1689/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://22.214.171.1249/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for database administration:
Login as MySQL username root at
- https://126.96.36.1999:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool:
$ mysql --user root --password Enter password: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 188.8.131.529 with a valid IP or hostname.