Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
PHP Web Framework
Symfony is a web application framework written in PHP which follows the model-view-controller (MVC) paradigm. It provides an architecture, components and tools for developers to build complex web applications faster by minimizing repetitive coding tasks.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Symfony v2.7 LTS configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/symfony
- Preconfigured new project and frontend application.
- Enabled Symfony app security out of the box (XSS an CSRF).
- Includes PHP XSLT support (required for database access).
- Symfony Demo Application installed at /var/www/symfony_demo
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root