Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
TomatoCart covers most of the features a shopping cart must have, and more: Site Mangement , Catalog Management and Browsing, Product Management and Browsing, Customer Management, Order Management, Payment, Shipping, Checkout, Statistics and Reports, Promotion tools and SEO, Content Management System.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- TomatoCart configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/tomatocart
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- TomatoCart: username admin