Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
Enterprise Wiki Platform
TWiki is a structured wiki, typically used to run a collaboration platform, knowledge or document management system, a knowledge base, or team portal. Users can create wiki applications using the TWiki Markup Language, and developers can extend its functionality with plugins.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- TWiki configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/twiki.
- Configured cron jobs (daily maintenance, hourly stats, 15min notifications).
- Preconfigured mail settings.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2 and Postfix.
WebMasterEmail is configured in /etc/twiki/LocalSite.cfg
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for twiki:
Login as username AdminUser
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://184.108.40.2069/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://220.127.116.119/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 18.104.22.1689 with a valid IP or hostname.