Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Enterprise Wiki Platform
TWiki is a structured wiki, typically used to run a collaboration platform, knowledge or document management system, a knowledge base, or team portal. Users can create wiki applications using the TWiki Markup Language, and developers can extend its functionality with plugins.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- TWiki configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/twiki.
- Configured cron jobs (daily maintenance, hourly stats, 15min notifications).
- Preconfigured mail settings.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2 and Postfix.
WebMasterEmail is configured in /etc/twiki/LocalSite.cfg
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH: username root
- TWiki: username AdminUser