Thu, 2013/06/06 - 16:58
- Latest version of Drush is now installed via pear at build time.
- Latest versions of modules are now installed via Drush.
- Increased php cli memory limit for drush (LP#1048443).
- Added phpsh (interative shell for PHP) and php5-cli (generically useful).
- Upstream source component versions: ckeditor 4.0.2
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
Thu, 2012/08/30 - 10:24
- Upgraded to latest upstream package.
- Upgraded all modules.
- Bugfix: Replaced install_redirect hack (LP#986142).
Major component versions
|drush||6.x-3.3 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
Tue, 2011/12/06 - 09:18
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem