Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
- Ticket Request System
OTRS is a Ticket Request System (also well known as trouble ticket system) with many features to manage customer telephone calls and e-mails. The system is built to allow your support, sales, pre-sales, billing, internal IT, helpdesk, etc. department to react quickly to inbound inquiries.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- OTRS configurations:
- Installed from package management.
- Includes spell checking and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL, Postfix and Procmail
Customer registration requires valid networking configuration (email support).
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for otrs:
Login as username admin
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://22.214.171.1249/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://126.96.36.1999/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for database administration:
Login as MySQL username root at
- https://188.8.131.529:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool:
$ mysql --user root --password Enter password: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 184.108.40.2069 with a valid IP or hostname.