Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Content Management and Web Application Platform
XOOPS ("eXtensible Object Oriented Portal System") is an award-winning object oriented PHP web application platform for developing small or large community websites, intra company and corporate portals, weblogs and much more. It emphasizes modularity, advanced access control, personalization and international language support.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- XOOPS configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/xoops
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- XOOPS: username admin