Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Content management system
b2evolution is a multi-lingual, multi-user, multi-blog publishing system written in PHP and backed by a MySQL database. It allows you to run your own blogs, newsfeeds or even photo streams. It does basically the same thing blogger or typepad does, but runs on your own server.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- b2evolution configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/b2evolution
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- b2evolution: username admin