Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Rapid development PHP framework
CakePHP is a PHP web application framework that is modeled after Ruby on Rails. It makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code. It features easy configuration, rapid prototyping with code generation and scaffolding, clean MVC conventions, and security measures against common web attack techniques.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- CakePHP configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/cakephp
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with links to useful references, relevant path information, and CakePHP checks (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root