Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Web application framework
CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a small footprint and exceptional performance, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications in the real world of shared hosting accounts and clients with deadlines.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- CodeIgniter configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/codeigniter
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root