Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
High-level Python Web Framework
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Python's equivalent to the famous Ruby on rails, Django lets you build high-performing, elegant Web applications quickly. Django focuses on automating as much as possible and adhering to the "Don't Repeat Yourself" (DRY) principle.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- SSL support out of the box
Preconfigured example Django project located at /var/www/project
- Integrated with Apache2 (mod_wsgi), MySQL and Postfix.
- Built-in administration console with embedded online documentation.
- iPython for enhanced Django shell interaction.
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, and MySQL.
- django admin console: username admin
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root