I'm trying to set up multi-site Concrete5
What works so far:
- Proxmox server which routes several virtual servers (IP/port-based DNAT), including:
- TKL LAMP proxy-server that forwards to a number of name-based virtual servers
- TKL web-servers with various CMS's including Concrete5 and JOOMLA working nicely and independently
- Multiple VirtualHosts in the Concrete5 web-server that land in different Concrete5 file trees
What doesn't work:
- getting Concrete5 to use other database and credentials (after creating them using phpMyAdmin). Initialisation fails in all my attempts
- installing an altogether new Concrete5 instance fails similarly
- I've briefly tried building a fresh Concrete5 install starting with a clean TKL LAMP, but that also fails
- I've started looking at Jeremy's Concrete5 TKL patch, to find what I am doing wrong, but I'm hindered by frustration buildup.
I can easily create a fresh TKLConcrete5 container for each site, but Concrete should in principle support multi-siting.
Any experiences? Is anyone interested in this at all?