Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Jenkins is an award-winning application that monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron. Among those things, current Jenkins focuses on building/testing software projects continuously (e.g., like CruiseControl) and monitoring executions of externally-run jobs.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Jenkins configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps
- Jenkins is preconfigured with PrivateSecurityRealm, providing users full control once logged in. Signup is disabled by default.
- Includes all popular VCS clients and related Jenkins plugins for Git, Bazaar, Mercurial and Subversion.
- JENKINS_HOME configured in environment: /var/local/lib/jenkins.
- Tomcat, Apache and Java configurations
- OpenJDK and Tomcat installed and maintained from package management.
- Apache2 Jk loadbalancer connector to Tomcat (performance).
- JkMounts for jenkins, admin, manager, host-manager applications.
- Configured Tomcat admin/manager roles and admin user.
- Configured Tomcat AJP connector to bind to localhost (security).
- Removed tomcat HTTP connector listener (security).
- Tomcat and Java environment variables configuration system wide.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- Jenkins: default username firstname.lastname@example.org