Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
LimeSurvey is a user-friendly web application that enables users to develop and publish surveys, and collect responses, without doing any coding. Users can use rich text in questions and messages, using a rich text editor, and images and videos can be integrated into surveys.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- LimeSurvey configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/limesurvey
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- LimeSurvey: username admin