Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Bug Tracking System
MantisBT is a free popular web-based bug tracking system. It has a rich feature set including source control integration, support for email notification and RSS feeds, internationalization, issue tracking, multi-level access control, built-in search engine, report generation and much more.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Includes graphing support, twitter integration and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
- Configure system email addresses: /etc/mantis/config_inc.php.
- Integrate Mantis with twitter: /etc/mantis/config_local.php.
- Administration guide available: http://appliance_addr/docs
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Mantis: username admin