Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
osCommerce provides everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet, from the Catalog frontend that is presented to your customers, to the Administration Tool backend that completely handles your products, customers, orders, and online store data.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- osCommerce configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/oscommerce
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- osCommerce: username admin