Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Ticket Request System
OTRS is a Ticket Request System (also well known as trouble ticket system) with many features to manage customer telephone calls and e-mails. The system is built to allow your support, sales, pre-sales, billing, internal IT, helpdesk, etc. department to react quickly to inbound inquiries.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management.
- Includes spell checking and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL, Postfix and Procmail
Customer registration requires valid networking configuration (email support).
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- OTRS: username admin