Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Community forums evolved
Vanilla allows you to create a customized community that rewards positive participation, automatically curates content and lets members drive moderation. We believe that online communities should be unique, intuitive and engaging.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Vanilla configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/vanilla
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- Vanilla: username admin