Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Bug Tracking System
Bugzilla is a Web-based general-purpose bugtracker and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project. One of Bugzilla's major attractions to developers is its lightweight implementation and speed. Many projects use it to track feature requests as well. Bugs can be submitted by anybody, and will be assigned to a particular developer.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/bugzilla.
- Periodically collect statistics and execute whine.
- Suppress annoying new version messages (irrelevant due to package being managed by APT).
- Includes support for dependency graphs and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Initial configuration: http://appliance_ip/editparams.cgi
Required settings (exemplary):
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- URLBase: http://bugs.example.com/ or http://appliance_ip/
- SSLBase: https://bugs.example.com or https://appliance_ip/
- MailFrom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- username email@example.com
- customize via: http://appliance_ip/editusers.cgi?action=edit&userid=1