Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Collabtive is web-based project management software intended for small to medium-sizes businesses and freelancers. It is an open Source alternative to proprietary tools like Basecamp. Key features include tracking of projects, milestones, and tasks, importing from Basecamp, timetracking and reporting.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Collabtive configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/collabtive
- SSL support out of the box
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery)
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- Collabtive: username admin