Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
JSON based Web database
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- CouchDB installed from upstream source.
- Includes Nginx pre-configured to proxy to CouchDB, with SSL support out of the box.
- Includes CouchApp, CouchDB Python bindings and iPython.
- CouchDB listening on all interfaces (convenience)
- CouchDB Admin Party disabled and user admin enabled by default (security)
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with links to useful references, served by CouchDB, built with CouchApp: /opt/tklwebcp
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for couchdb:
Login as username admin
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://126.96.36.1999/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://188.8.131.529/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 184.108.40.2069 with a valid IP or hostname.