Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
TurnKey Development Toolchain and Build System
TKLDev is the mother of all TurnKey apps. It's used to give birth to all TurnKey apps, including new versions of itself. It's designed to make simple things simple, and hard things possible. It's a self-contained build system that can be used to rapidly prototype and repeatably build any generic Debian-based Linux distribution or TurnKey GNU/Linux system from source.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Includes a fast copy-on-write build toolchain based on GNU make, fab, and deck.
- Turnkey development directory structure with preconfigured CDPATH.
- Integrated caching proxy for fast and iterative development.
- Full usage and development documentation.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://126.96.36.1999/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://188.8.131.529/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 184.108.40.2069 with a valid IP or hostname.